THE NATIONAL GALLERY reopens on 14 May 2020, for individual visits: The Palace, the Museum of Christian Art, the Museum of Socialist Art, Sofia Arsenal – Museum of Contemporary Art, and the museum of Vera Nedkova.
The museums of Ivan Lazarov and Andrey Nikolov will be open for visiting according to an additionally specified program.
The following mandatory measures, dictated by the situation of epidemic in the country, are to be observed on visits:
• Visitors and gallery attendants must wear face masks;
• Visitors must disinfect their hands at the entrance;
• Single access to ticket offices while observing distance;
• Touring the expositions while observing distance;
• Single use of rest rooms.
Kvadrat 500 remains closed until further notice, as the conditions for storing the works of art in the building are maintained by a central air-conditioning system.